The ENFORCER system is the most innovative, technologically advanced telecommunications solution available to the corrections industry.
It’s a fully integrated call-processing platform that combines state-of-the-art hardware, a Linux-based operating system and a robust database. All components for placing calls, monitoring and recording calls, collecting data and processing an investigation are combined in a single, compact unit. Because it’s browser based, you can access it from multiple computers, and retrieve all call recordings from online. The system also provides automated alerts for a variety of criteria, supports inmate tracking and integrates with other management and commissary systems.
Advantages to using The ENFORCER system include:
- Increased call volume of up to 40 percent
- Integrated collect, debit and prepaid-collect calling options, as well as flexible call rate options
- Voice print PIN verification and four-digit pass code
- Three voice messaging functions
- Continuous voice analysis imposter identification and innovative investigative tools
- Onboard self-diagnostic applications and 24/7 technical support
The ENFORCER supports expansive call controls and the ability to manage and enforce multiple call restriction options. Additionally, the platform’s open architecture supports easy interfacing with JMS, Commissary, Inmate Banking and other systems.
Our talented software engineers and network architects can create customized interfaces that meet your unique needs and specifications, and we regularly deliver software enhancements and upgrades to all our customers at no additional cost.
To learn more about The ENFORCER visit www.icsolutions.com.