Functionality, Convenience, Ease, Security and Durability. The Edge pod kiosk is the corrections industry’s leading inmate self- service system.
The Edge kiosk excels in security, convenience and functionality – transforming your facility with inmate self-service activities. It’s the leading self-service system in use by correctional facilities nationwide, and now features two hardware options – a touch-screen kiosk and a keyboard kiosk – as well as new software that allows inmates to check account balances and transaction history; place and modify commissary orders; view order history and trust fund balance; view facility bulletins and information; and initiate grievances, create requests to service staff and view staff responses.
Benefits/Security (Applies to both, Touch Screen and Keyboard Kiosks):
- Keefe designs, develops and manufactures the entire Edge system
- Keefe’s software security application locks down, patrols and monitors the system
- With the Power Over Ethernet (POE) option, no high voltage wiring is needed
- CThe 25-pound unit (without keyboard) or the 32-pound unit (with keyboard) are easily mounted with minimum stress to the building structure
- Our dual key-lock mechanism secures and stabilizes the kiosk
- A bilingual interface allows English and Spanish navigation