Access Corrections is committed to developing cutting-edge services and technologies that make the corrections industry more efficient and secure.
We’re leading the way on many fronts by streamlining how correctional facilities manage and process the flow of information, financial transactions and entertainment for inmates and their families.
To find out more about each of the services Access Corrections offers, click on the service below:
- Access Secure Data Detective works with Access Corrections technology to analyze all Secure Deposit, Secure Mail and Secure Photo activities.
- Access Secure Deposits gives an inmate’s family and friends the flexibility to deposit funds into his/her account via phone, the Internet or at a lobby kiosk. Facility staff no longer has to handle cash and/or money orders and transactions are tracked for security.
- Access Secure Mail gives an inmate’s family and friends the ability to send electronic mail to inmates, which reduces the risk of contraband and reduces your need for mailroom staff. All Secure Mail gets reviewed and approved by staff before it goes to the inmate.
- Access Secure Photo gives an inmate’s family and friends the ability to send photos electronically, which reduces the risk of contraband and reduces your need for mailroom staff. Photos are approved by staff before they’re forwarded to the inmate and are archived for future investigative purposes.
- Access Secure Release allows you to load inmate trust fund balances onto pre-paid cards, eliminating the need for staff to manage and reconcile checks as well as ending exposure to check fraud or cash mismanagement.
- Access to Entertainment provides MP3 players and downloadable digital music to inmates.
- The Edge allows inmates to place commissary orders, view their account history in real time, view facility information, communicate via Access Secure Mail and much more.