Access Corrections is committed to developing cutting-edge services and technologies that make the corrections industry more efficient and secure.
Helping You Stay Connected and Provide Support
In the face of adverse circumstances, maintaining a connection to home can help make life a little better. Access Corrections is dedicated to offering the technologies and services that let you provide assistance to and stay in touch with your loved one in a number of ways. Since our inception in 2007, we’ve focused squarely on corrections. You can depend upon Access Corrections to provide safe, reliable, convenient resources for helping and supporting those you care about. Learn more about our broad array of services by clicking on the links below:
To find out more about each of the services Access Corrections offers, click on the service below:
- Access Secure Data Detective investigative software that works with Access Corrections technology to analyze all Secure Deposit, Secure Payments, Secure Mail and Secure Photo activities.
- Access Secure Deposits gives an inmate’s family and friends and easy, immediate way to provide their loved ones with spending money.
- Access Secure Mail gives an inmate’s family and friends the ability to send electronic mail to inmates, which reduces the risk of contraband and reduces your need for mailroom staff. All Secure Mail gets reviewed and approved by staff before it goes to the inmate.
- Access Secure Payments offers payees and their family and friends a fast, easy way to make court-ordered and parole and probation payments.
- Access Secure Photo gives an inmate’s family and friends the ability to send photos electronically, which reduces the risk of contraband and reduces your need for mailroom staff. Photos are approved by staff before they’re forwarded to the inmate and are archived for future investigative purposes.
- Access Secure Release allows you to load inmate trust fund balances onto pre-paid cards, eliminating the need for staff to manage and reconcile checks as well as ending exposure to check fraud or cash mismanagement.
- Access to Entertainment provides media players, downloadable digital music and other interactive content to inmates.